The 202 grams heavy Gionee Elife E8 has a high-resolution back camera with a maximum resolution of 24 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek Helio X10 MT6795) is used together with 3 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a PowerVR G6200 is used.
The Elife E8 has an extendable storage of 64 GB. For Extension the following cards can be used: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort. The smartphone has a 6 inch Super AMOLED display with a high density of 490 ppi. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 3520 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag