The 248 grams heavy CAT S62 Pro has a 5.7 inch TFT display with a density of 424 ppi. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort.
The S62 Pro has an extendable storage of 128 GB. For Extension the following cards can be used: microSDXC. The back camera has 2 lenses with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP. The smartphone works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SDM660), which has access to a total of 6 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 512 is called into action.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag