The BLU Pure XL works with a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek Helio X10 MT6795), which can use a total of 3 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a PowerVR G6200 is used. The smartphone has a 6 inch display with Super AMOLED technology and a high density of 490 ppi. The smartphone also has a 3500 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy.
The Pure XL's high-resolution back camera has a maximum resolution of 24 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP. It has a sensor to scan fingerprints, which can be used to unlock the device or to authorize requests to access secure storage / applications. Versus the other well-known methods (numeric code/pattern) it assures better protection against abuse. The smartphone has an extendable storage of 64 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag