In the 135 grams light budget smartphone BlackBerry DTEK50 a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 8952) is used in combination with 3 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 405. On the back it has a camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP.
The DTEK50 has an extendable storage of 16 GB. For Extension the following cards can be used: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC. It has a 5.2 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 424 ppi.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag