With the integrated fingerprint sensor the 170 grams heavy Asus ZenFone AR can be unlocked by simply placing a fingertip on the sensor. In comparison to numeric codes a fingerprint sensor offers advantages regarding security and comfort. The smartphone has a 512 ppi 5.7 inch display based on Super AMOLED. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 3300 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display.
The ZenFone AR has a high-resolution camera on the backside which has a maximum resolution of 23 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP. In the smartphone a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro) does the work, assisted by 6 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 530. To save images, videos, music etc. there are 128 GB of storage available to the ZenFone AR. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag