The 168 grams heavy Asus ZenFone 5Q integrates a fingerprint sensor to comfortably unlock the device. Compared to well-known PIN codes or patterns, this can increase all-day security. The smartphone has a 6 inch display with IPS LCD technology and a density of 402 ppi.
In the ZenFone 5Q a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 SDM630) does the computing, assisted by 4 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 508 is used. It has 2 camera lenses on the back with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 20 MP. In the ZenFone 5Q an internal storage of 64 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag