To unlock the 165 grams heavy Asus ZenFone 5 (ZE620KL) a fingerprint can be used - thanks to the integrated sensor. But also a face scan is possible due to the build in front camera system (face unlock). Both simplify everyday usage and provide additional protection. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SDM636) does the work, assisted by 6 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 509.
The smartphone has a 6.2 inch display based on Super IPS+ LCD and with a density of 402 ppi. The back camera of the ZenFone 5 (ZE620KL) uses 2 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP. A total of 64 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag