The 165 grams heavy Asus ZenFone 4 has 2 camera lenses on the back and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. The smartphone has an extendable storage of 64 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD.
In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort. The ZenFone 4 works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 630), which can use a total of 4 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 508. The smartphone has a 5.5 inch Super IPS+ LCD display with a density of 401 ppi.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag