With the integrated fingerprint sensor the Asus ZenFone 3 Deluxe can be unlocked by simply placing a fingertip on the sensor. In comparison to numeric codes a fingerprint sensor offers advantages regarding security and comfort. The 170 grams heavy smartphone's high-resolution back camera has a maximum resolution of 23 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP.
The smartphone has a 5.7 inch display with Super AMOLED technology and a density of 386 ppi. The smartphone also has a 3000 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. The ZenFone 3 Deluxe has an extendable storage of 256 GB. For Extension the following cards can be used: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD. In the smartphone a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro) does the work, assisted by 6 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 530 is used.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag