In the Asus ZenFone 2 a Quad-Core processor (Intel Atom Z3580) does the computing, assisted by 4 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a PowerVR G6430 is called into action. The smartphone has a 403 ppi 5.5 inch display based on IPS LCD.
In the ZenFone 2 an internal storage of 64 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC). The smartphone's back camera has a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag