The high-resolution back camera of the 170 grams heavy ARCHOS Diamond Omega has 2 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 23 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP. To save images, videos, music etc. there are 128 GB of storage available.
In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort. In the Diamond Omega a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998) is used in combination with 8 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 540 is called into action. It has a 403 ppi 5.7 inch display based on IPS LCD.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag