In the 142 grams light ARCHOS 50 Diamond a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 615) is used in combination with 2 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 405. The smartphone has a 441 ppi 5 inch IPS LCD display.
On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. To save images, videos, music etc. there are 16 GB of storage available to the 50 Diamond. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC).
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag