The 160 grams heavy budget smartphone Amazon Fire Phone has a 315 ppi 4.7 inch display with IPS LCD technology. On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 2.1 MP.
In the Fire Phone a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 8974) is used in combination with 2 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 330 is used. To save images, videos, music etc. there are 64 GB of storage available.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag