The 147 grams light budget smartphone Alcatel IDOL 5 works with a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek Helio P20 MT6757), which can use a total of 2 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-T880 MP2. The fingerprint sensor allows fastly unlock of the device without inconvenient methods like numeric codes or swipe patterns.
The IDOL 5 has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. The smartphone has a 5.2 inch display with IPS LCD technology and a density of 424 ppi. The smartphone has an internal storage of 32 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag