The 231 grams heavy Acer Liquid S2 has an extendable storage of 16 GB. For Extension the following cards can be used: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD. The smartphone works with a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 800), which has access to a total of 2 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 330 is used.
The smartphone's back camera has a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 2 MP. The Liquid S2 has a 6 inch IPS LCD display with a density of 368 ppi.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag