In the 125 grams light Acer Liquid Glow an internal storage of 1 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSD, microSDHC). On the back it has a camera with a maximum resolution of 5 megapixels.
The Liquid Glow has a 3.7 inch LCD display with a density of 252 ppi. In the smartphone a Single-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM7227A) is used together with 0.5 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 200.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag