Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
NFC Starter Kit Samrt Home - 20pcs
The Starter Kit Smart Home contains products that are ideal for use in the Smart Home area. The NFC Starter Kit contains stickers that can be applied in the premises (not on metallic/conductive surfaces). In addition, the supplied magnets can also be attached to metallic/conductive surfaces and easily removed again.
Content of Starter Kit Maxi
- 5 x NFC PET stickers in transparent, 22 mm, NXP NTAG 213
- 5 x NFC PET stickers in white, 22 mm, NXP NTAG 213
- 5 x NFC PET stickers in white, 38 mm, NXP NTAG 213
- 3 x NFC PET stickers printed with logo in green, grey, blue, 30 mm, NXP NTAG 213
- 2 x NFC magnet in blue and grey, 30 mm x 30 mm, NXP NTAG 215
Features & Functions
The products in the Starter Kit contain different chipsets and therefore have different amounts of memory capacity for different applications. The following chipsets are included in the individual products:
- white stickers: NTAG 213 with 180 byte (NDEF: 137 byte)
- white stickers with logo and magnets: NTAG 215 with 540 byte (NDEF: 480 byte)
According to chipset manufacturer NXP all chipsets can be encoded up to 100,000 times. Every chip comes along with the UID ASCII Mirror Feature, which allows to attach the UID of the chip to the NDEF message. Additionally, the chip contains a NFC counter, which counts the times a NFC tag is read. Both functions are deactivated by default. Further information about this chip and other NFC chip types you can find here. We also provide you with a download of the technical documentation by NXP.
This Smart Home and other applications can be realized with this Starter Kit.
- Play Playlist
- Start Apps
- Switch light on/off
- Set alarm clock/ timer
- and much more.
In our section How2 we show different instructions how to use the NFC tags.
For iOS devices you can find the instructions directly here.
For Android devices you can find the instructions directly here.
We have put together a selection of apps that you can use to describe the various products in the Starter Kit.