Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
|To 1||€119.90 / 1 piece(s)|
|From 2||€105.91 / 1 piece(s)|
|From 5||€102.51 / 1 piece(s)|
|From 10||€98.82 / 1 piece(s)|
|From 20||€94.96 / 1 piece(s)|
|From 50||€90.40 / 1 piece(s)|
|From 100||€86.43 / 1 piece(s)|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
NFC Reader/Writer, uFR Nano online with Bluetooth, WiFi, ESP32
The uFR Nano online is a versatile NFC reader/writer in a compact format. It can be used via USB and Bluetooth as well as via WiFi. With the latter, for example, REST endpoints can be defined that are to be addressed during NFC scanning.
The uFR Nano online supports all common standards and NFC tag types and can both read and write NFC tags. The reader is primarily aimed at developers and system integrators, as it communicates with the system via its own SDK and does not rely on the PC/SC standard. The advantage of the proprietary protocol is the higher abstraction of the NFC functions, which can significantly accelerate the development of the desired functionalities. In addition, the Nano-Online contains an ESP32 SoC to run custom software directly on the device. It also has a real time clock, external EEPROM, RGB LEDs, an acoustic signal generator and 4 pin IO (2 in/out, 2 in only).
The uFR Nano online has a detailed and well-maintained SDK (public GIT repository) that supports integration into your own application. We are D-Logik sales and development partner, feel free to contact us for individual function and hardware requests.
Functions of the NFC USB Reader (D-Logic uFR Classic SC):
- Communication: 13.56 MHz
- Compatible with: ISO 14443 Type A and B, ISO/IEC 18092, MIFARE Mini, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Plus, MIFARE Desfire (EV1, EV2), NXP NTAG, NXP NTAG DANN, NXP JCOP Java Card
- Write speed: up to 848 kbps (depending on standard)
- Read distance: up to 100 mm (depending on NFC tag type)
- Usage: Plug & Play device with a micro USB interface, Bluetooth interface, WiFi interface
- ESP32 Add-On: GPIO (4 pins), UART TTL, EEPROM, Real Time Clock (RTC) inc. Battery, 2 RGB LEDs, memory for local software, IDF / Arduino support.