The uFR Nano online is a versatile NFC reader/writer in a compact format. It can be used via USB and Bluetooth as well as via WiFi. With the latter, for example, REST endpoints can be defined that are to be addressed during NFC scanning.
Functions of the NFC USB Reader (D-Logic uFR Nano online)
- Communication: 13,56 MHz
- Compatible to: ISO 14443 Type A and B, ISO/IEC 18092, MIFARE Mini, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Plus, MIFARE Desfire (EV1, EV2), NXP NTAG, NXP NTAG DNA, NXP JCOP Java Card
- Write speed: up to 848 kbps (depending on standard)
- Read distance: up to 60 mm (depending on NFC tag type)
- Usage: Plug & Play device with a Micro-USB interface, Bluetooth interface, WiFi interface
- ESP32 Add-On: GPIO (4 pins), UART TTL, EEPROM, Real Time Clock (RTC) inc. Battery, 2 RGB LEDs, memory for local software, IDF / Arduino support.
|Interface:||Bluetooth, USB 2.0, WiFi|
|Reader form:||uFR Nano Online (86 mm x 27 mm x 9 mm)|
|Standards:||FeliCa, ISO/IEC 18092, MIFARE DESFire, MIFARE Mini, NXP JCOP Jca Card|
0 of 0 reviews