Delivery time approx. 5 working days
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
iOS Shortcuts Starter Kit for iPhone 7 and higher versions
With the NFC Starter Kit, iPhone Xs and Xr and iOS13 shortcuts can be accessed via NFC tags. The in-house Apple iOS App shortcuts offer various automation options that can be executed directly via the respective NFC chip. These include, for example, the automatic playback of a playlist, the automatic start of different apps, device settings such as Wifi / Bluetooth activate/ deactivate or home automation and much more.
The respective NFC chip is scanned and named (compatible with iPhone Xs, Xr, 11, 11 Pro). This NFC chip can then be assigned various functions. The functions are stored in the iPhone and can only be accessed using the unique NFC tags. Means that new functions can be configured in the iPhone without rewrite the respective NFC chip again. For older iPhone models we have this Starter Kit.
Contents of the Starter Kit:
- 1 x NFC Bracelet fabric, flexible, NTAG216, 924 Byte, green/orange, size M
- 2 x NFC Keyfob (ABS), 40 x 32 mm, NTAG 216, 924 Byte, blue and black (1x each)
- 2 x NFC Keyfob Epoxy, 30 mm, NTAG 213, 180 Byte, blue and black (1x each)
- 2 x NFC magnet, 30 mm x 30 mm, NTAG 215, 540 byte, grey and blue (1x each)
- 5 x NFC stickers, 30 mm, NTAG 213, 180 bytes, blue, green, purple, orange, grey with logo (1x each)
- 5 x NFC Sticker Circus, 22 mm, NTAG 213, 180 Byte, white
- 5 x NFC Sticker Circus, 22 mm, NTAG 213, 180 Byte, transparent
Features & Functions:
The Starter Kit has different NFC Chips for different cases:
- Bracelet and Keyfob (ABS) NTAG 216 with 924 bytes (NDEF: 868 bytes)
- Magnets: NTAG 215 with 540 bytes (NDEF: 480 bytes)
- Keyfob (epoxy), white, transparent and printed stickers: NTAG 213 with 180 bytes (NDEF: 137 bytes)
All chipsets can be written up to 100.000 times according to manufacturer NXP. In addition, all chipsets have the UID ASCII Mirror feature, with which the UID of the tag can be appended to the NDEF message, as well as an integrated NFC counter, which increases automatically when reading. Both functions are not activated by default. Information on all NFC chip types can be found here. The technical documentation of NXP is available for download.
These and other applications are possible with this starter kit.
- NFC shortcuts (e.g. with iOS)/ device settings: e.g. WLAN, activate/deactivate Bluetooth, etc.
- Store contents: digital business card (not for products with NTAG 213)
- Check-in functions: Facebook, Twitter
You can view a detailed overview of all use cases here.
We offer different Starter Kit versions. Our Starter Kits differ in the composition and number of products they contain.
We have compiled a selection of apps that you can use to describe the various products in the Starter Kit here.
Note: This Starter Kit can also be used with nfc-enabled Android smartphones.