Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
NFC Starterkit Development
The Starter Kit development includes a cross-section of our most popular products. This Starter Kit contains exclusively NXP NTAG21x (NTAG213, NTAG215, NTAG216) products, which can be described and read with the enclosed reader and our free software. With this Starter Kit development we offer the ideal possibility to get to know all possibilities of the NFC technology. Since the products contain different chip sets, they are suitable for different applications:
The NTAG213 is ideal for device control commands (e.g. WLAN or Bluetooth activation/deactivation), starting apps or storing URLs. As a rule, 5 - 7 commands can be stored.
The NTAG215 offers more than twice the memory capacity, so that products with this chipset can also be used as a digital business card. Parallel this chip type is also used in the gaming area (among other things in the Amiibo figures).
The NTAG216 has the most memory with 924 bytes and thus offers capacity for considerably more commands. Products with the NTAG 216 can also be used as a digital business card.
Content of Starter Kit Development
- 2 x NFC PET stickers in white, 22 mm, NXP NTAG 213
- 2 x NFC PET stickers in white, 15 mm x 20 mm, NXP NTAG 213
- 4 x NFC PET stickers in white with logo (green, blue, purple, orange), 30 mm, NXP NTAG 215
- 2 x NFC PET Stickers in blue and green, 30 mm, NXP NTAG 216
- 4 x NFC stickers transparent (Midas), NXP NTAG 213
- 1 x NFC epoxy pendant in red, 30 mm NXP NTAG 213
- 1 x NFC ABS pendant blue, 40 mm x 32 mm NXP NTAG 213
- 1 x NFC ABS pendant black, 40 mm x 32 mm NXP NTAG 215
- 2 x NFC PET On-Metal Stickers in white, 22 mm, NXP NTAG 213
- 2 x NFC PET On-Metal Stickers in white, 38 mm, NXP NTAG 213
- 2 x NFC PVC coin On-Metal in red and yellow, 30mm NXP NTAG 213
- 1 x NFC board white, 85 mm x 54 mm, NXP NTAG 215
- 1 x NFC card white, 85 mm x 54 mm, NXP NTAG 216
- 1 x NFC bracelet green, NTAG 216
- 1 x ACR1252U - NFC Forum-Certified Reader/Writer incl. free software to download
Features & Functions
The products in the starter kit development contain different chipsets and therefore have different memory capacities for different applications. All chipsets can be written up to 100.000 times according to the manufacturer NXP. In addition, all chipsets have the UID ASCII Mirror feature, with which the UID of the tag can be appended to the NDEF message, as well as an integrated NFC counter, which increases automatically when reading. Both functions are not activated by default. Information on all NFC chip types can be found here. The technical documentation of NXP is available for download.
These are a few examples for possible applications of the products inside this starter kit.
- Use the products as digital business card (not possible with NTAG 213 products)
- Log in your social media accounts
- Change smartphone properties (e.g. WLAN/Bluetooth on/off)
A detailed overview about all possible NFC applications you can find here.
We offer many different starter kit versions. Our starter kits differ in size and include various kinds of articles.
Here you can find a selection of apps, which are suitable for encoding the included products.