The ZTE Vital works with a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960), which can use a total of 1 GB RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 225 is called into action. It has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels.
The Vital has a 294 ppi 5 inch display with IPS LCD technology. The smartphone has an internal storage of 8 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag