Instead of unlocking by using a password or pattern the 185 grams heavy budget smartphone ZTE Blade V8 Pro's fingerprint sensor can be utilized. It is particularly fast and simple and can further increase security. It has a 5.5 inch display with IPS LCD technology and a density of 401 ppi.
In the Blade V8 Pro a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 8953) does the computing, assisted by 3 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 506. It has 2 camera lenses on the back and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. In the Blade V8 Pro an internal storage of 32 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag