The 117 grams light ZTE Blade II has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 5 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 0.3 MP. It has an internal storage of 0.2 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSD, microSDHC).
In the Blade II a Single-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM7227A) is used in combination with 0.5 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 200. The smartphone has a 3.5 inch TFT display with a density of 267 ppi.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag