The ZTE Axon M has a 5.2 inch display with IPS LCD technology and a density of 424 ppi. The smartphone works with a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro-AB), which has access to a total of 4 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 530 is used.
It has a high-resolution back camera with a maximum resolution of 20 megapixels. Instead of unlocking by using a password or pattern the Axon M's fingerprint sensor can be utilized. It is particularly fast and simple and can further increase security. A total of 64 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag