To save images, videos, music etc. there are 32 GB of storage available to the 170 grams heavy ZTE Axon. The smartphone has a 5.5 inch display with TFT technology and a density of 401 ppi.
The back camera of the Axon has 2 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP. In the smartphone a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 8974) does the work, assisted by 2 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 330 is used.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag