The hochauflösende back camera of the ZTE Axon 9 Pro uses 2 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 20 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 20 MP. The smartphone has a 6.2 inch display with AMOLED technology and a density of 402 ppi. The smartphone also has a battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently.
The Axon 9 Pro works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SDM845), which can use a total of 6 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 630 is used. The smartphone has a storage of 128 GB. As an addition to the well-known numeric code or pattern the Axon 9 Pro can be either be unlocked with a fingerprint or by a face scan (face unlock). This is very fast as well as simple and can increase every day security.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag