The 153 grams heavy ZTE Axon 7 Mini has a 424 ppi 5.2 inch display with AMOLED technology. It also has a 2705 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort.
The Axon 7 Mini works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 8952), which can use a total of 3 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 405. On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. To save music, videos, images etc. there are 32 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag