The ZTE Axon 7 has a 534 ppi 5.5 inch display based on AMOLED. It also has a battery with a capacity of 3250 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. The fingerprint sensor allows fastly unlock of the device without inconvenient methods like numeric codes or swipe patterns.
On the back the 175 grams heavy smartphone has a high-resolution camera with a maximum resolution of 20 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP. In the Axon 7 a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996) does the computing, assisted by 4 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 530. It has an extendable storage of 64 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag