The hochauflösende back camera of the ZTE Axon 20 uses 4 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 64 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 32 MP. It has an extendable storage of 128 GB to save images, videos, music etc.
It has a 6.9 inch display with OLED technology and a density of 388 ppi. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 4220 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display. The Axon 20 has a sensor underneath the display to capture a fingerprint and can scan a face via its front cameras. With these features the smartphone can be kept secure, but also can be unlocked fast and simple. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G) does the work, assisted by 8 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 620.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag