The Yota YotaPhone 2 has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 2 MP. It has a storage of 32 GB.
It has a 441 ppi 5 inch display with AMOLED technology. It also has a battery with a capacity of 2550 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. In the YotaPhone 2 a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 8974) is used in combination with 2 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Yes.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag