The budget smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S has a 409 ppi 6.4 inch AMOLED display. The smartphone also has a battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. To comfortably unlock the device for everyday use it is possible to use fingerprints as well as face scans (face unlock). The latter requires capable front cameras which also work in bad light conditions.
In the Redmi Note 10S a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek Helio G95) does the computing, assisted by 6 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Arm Mali-G76 MC4 is used. It has 4 high-resolution camera lenses on the back with a maximum resolution of 64 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 13 MP. The Redmi Note 10S has an internal storage space of 64 GB.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag