In the 198 grams heavy budget smartphone Xiaomi Redmi 9T a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SM6115) is used in combination with 4 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 610. It has 4 high-resolution camera lenses on the back with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP.
In the Redmi 9T an internal storage of 64 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC). With the integrated fingerprint sensor and the face unlock function the smartphone can be unlocked very fast and simple. The Redmi 9T has a 6.5 inch display with IPS LCD technology and a density of 395 ppi.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag