Xiaomi Mi Note 3
The 163 grams heavy Xiaomi Mi Note 3 has a storage of 128 GB to save data (images, videos, music). The fingerprint sensor allows fastly unlock of the device without inconvenient methods like numeric codes or swipe patterns.
In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 660) does the work, assisted by 6 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 512. The Mi Note 3 has a 401 ppi 5.5 inch display with IPS LCD technology. The back camera has 2 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 16 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag