Xiaomi Mi Note 2
The Xiaomi Mi Note 2 has a 386 ppi 5.7 inch OLED display. It also has a battery with a capacity of 4070 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort.
The 166 grams heavy Mi Note 2's high-resolution back camera has a maximum resolution of 23 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. The smartphone has a storage of 128 GB. In the Mi Note 2 a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro) does the computing, assisted by 6 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 530.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag