The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has a display with AMOLED technology. It also has a battery with a capacity of 5260 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. It has an invisible fingerprint sensor, which is integrated inside, respectively underneath, the display. Hence, the 208 grams heavy smartphone can be comfortably unlocked. As an alternative face unlock can be used. It is therefore possible to unlock without a numeric code or pattern.
The hochauflösende back camera of the Mi Note 10 uses 5 lenses with a maximum resolution of 20 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 32 MP. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SM7150-AB) does the work in terms of central task computing. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 618.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag