The 189 grams heavy Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s has an internal storage space of 256 GB. The smartphone has a 6 inch display with IPS LCD technology and a density of 403 ppi.
On the smartphone's back you can find 2 camera lenses with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP. The Mi Mix 2s has both a fingerprint sensor as well as capable front camera system for device unlocking. So either fingerprint or face can be used to unlock the smartphone fast and easy whilst maintaining a high level of security. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SDM845) is used together with 8 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 630.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag