Xiaomi Mi MIX 2
The 185 grams heavy Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP. The smartphone has a storage of 256 GB.
The Mi MIX 2 works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998), which can use a total of 6 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 540. It has a 6 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 403 ppi. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag