Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro
To save images, videos, music etc. there are 128 GB of storage available to the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro. The inscreen fingerprint sensor allows to unlock the device via a fingerprint.
The high-resolution back camera of the 191 grams heavy Mi 9T Pro has 3 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 20 MP. It works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SM8150), which has access to a total of 6 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 640. The Mi 9T Pro has a 403 ppi 6.4 inch AMOLED display. It also has a battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag