Xiaomi Mi 9T
The Xiaomi Mi 9T has an internal storage space of 128 GB. It has a 6.4 inch display based on AMOLED and with a density of 403 ppi. It also has a battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently.
In the 191 grams heavy smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 SM7150-AA) is used together with 6 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 618 is used. In addition to the well-known numeric code or pattern the Mi 9T can be unlocked either with a fingerprint (inscreen fingerprint sensor) or via a face scan (face unlock). In everyday life these methods increase the security. The smartphone has 3 high-resolution camera lenses on the back with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 20 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag