Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
In the Xiaomi Mi 9 SE an internal storage of 128 GB is available. It is not only possible to unlock via numeric code or pattern - also a fingerprint or face (face unlock) may be used. In this case the fingerprint sensor is invisibly integrated inside (bedind to be exact) the display.
It has a 6 inch AMOLED display with a density of 432 ppi. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 3070 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display. The hochauflösende back camera of the Mi 9 SE uses 3 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 20 MP. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 SDM712) is used together with 6 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 616.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag