Xiaomi Mi 9
In the Xiaomi Mi 9 a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 855) does the computing, assisted by 6 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 640 is called into action. The inscreen fingerprint sensor allows to unlock the 173 grams heavy device via a fingerprint.
To save images, videos, music etc. there are 128 GB of storage available to the Mi 9. The high-resolution back camera has 3 lenses with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 20 MP. The Mi 9 has a 6.4 inch display based on AMOLED and with a density of 403 ppi. The smartphone also has a 3300 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag