Xiaomi Mi 8
In the 175 grams heavy Xiaomi Mi 8 a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SDM845) is used in combination with 6 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 630. The smartphone has a fingerprint sensor and the face unlock function to unlock the smartphone very fast and simple and increase the security.
To save images, videos, music etc. there are 256 GB of storage available. The back camera of the Mi 8 has 2 lenses with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 20 MP. It has a 402 ppi 6.2 inch AMOLED display. It also has a battery with a capacity of 3400 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag