Xiaomi Mi 6
The back camera of the Xiaomi Mi 6 uses 2 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP. In the 168 grams heavy smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998) does the work, assisted by 6 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 540.
With the integrated fingerprint sensor the Mi 6 can be unlocked by simply placing a fingertip on the sensor. In comparison to numeric codes a fingerprint sensor offers advantages regarding security and comfort. It has a 5.2 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 428 ppi. To save images, videos, music etc. there are 128 GB of storage available to the Mi 6.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag