Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
In the Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro) does the computing, assisted by 6 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 530 is used. The smartphone has a 5.7 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 386 ppi.
The back camera of the Mi 5s Plus has 2 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 4 MP. The smartphone has an internal storage of 128 GB to save images, videos, music etc. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag