Xiaomi Mi 5
The 139 grams light Xiaomi Mi 5 has a 428 ppi 5.2 inch display based on LCD. To save images, videos, music etc. there are 128 GB of storage available.
In the smartphone a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996) does the work, assisted by 4 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 530. The Mi 5 has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 4 MP. The fingerprint sensor allows fastly unlock of the device without inconvenient methods like numeric codes or swipe patterns.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag