The Xiaomi Mi-3 has a 5 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 441 ppi. The smartphone has a storage of 16 GB.
The Mi-3 has a camera on the backside which has a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 2 MP. In the smartphone a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 8974-AB) does the work, assisted by 2 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 330.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag