The Xiaomi Mi 11i works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SM8350), which can use a total of 8 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 660 is used. It has a 6.7 inch AMOLED display with a density of 395 ppi. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 4520 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen.
On the smartphone's back you can find 3 high-resolution camera lenses with a maximum resolution of 108 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 20 MP. As an addition to the well-known numeric code or pattern the Mi 11i can be either be unlocked with a fingerprint or by a face scan (face unlock). This is very fast as well as simple and can increase every day security. It has an internal storage of 128 GB to save images, videos, music etc.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag