In the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SM8350) is used in combination with 8 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 660 is used. The hochauflösende back camera uses 3 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 50 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 20 MP.
To save images, videos, music etc. there are 256 GB of storage available. With its integrated inscreen fingerprint sensor as well as the face unlock function the Mi 11 Ultra allows to use a fingertip or a face for comfortable device unlocking. It has a 6.8 inch display with AMOLED technology and a high density of 515 ppi. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 5000 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag