The 203 grams heavy Xiaomi 11T has a 6.7 inch AMOLED display with a density of 395 ppi. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 5000 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen. The high-resolution back camera has 3 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 108 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 16 MP.
To save images, videos, music etc. there are 128 GB of storage available. In the Xiaomi 11T a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek Dimensity 1200 MT6893) is used in combination with 8 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-G77 MC9 is used. The smartphone has a sensor to scan fingerprints, which can be used to unlock the device or to authorize requests to access secure storage / applications. Versus the other well-known methods (numeric code/pattern) it assures better protection against abuse.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag